My Questions to the IT community

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox

Monday, August 29, 2005

What data is leaving your Computer?

I used the help function in MS Excel the other day and notice that it defaults to MS Office Online help.

1) How many more vendors are adopting this approach?
2) What other data is being shipped out the back door of the applications you use?

I guess vendors are now making sure that any remaining dark fibre gets energized.....or is it that MS is entering the telephony business and that the pay per bit/byte is more attractive?

Your thoughts?

3 Comments:

  • Sun + SeeBeyond = "Sun Java Integration Suite"
    Recently I ran into the annotation of the Forrester's report on J2EE and .NET adoption in the industry.
    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my home based business opportunity related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:32 PM  

  • Hi, you have a great blog here! I am definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Cancun condos for sale site/blog. It pretty much covers Cancun condos for sale related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:34 PM  

  • Business Week's "Best of The Web" Survey
    Business Week's "Best of The Web" Survey Business Week is currently running a "Best of the Web" survey .
    Isn't Blogging Fun? I love grabbing a cup of coffee and spending hours reading blogs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home