My Questions to the IT community

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Keyboard destroys Handwriting and Grammar?

Maybe it's just me....however, it seems that people 20 and under are either really lazy or have lost their grammar skills and ability to write on paper. It blows my mind to get an email or a postal mail letter from my relatives and to see "I" stated as "i".

It's great that kids can use computers and have better typing speed ability (even with two fingers) than some of us adults. A lot of teachers now require students to provided typed version of their homework, maybe its time to request only every 4th assignment should be typed?

I remember growing up that a lot of emphasis was placed on one's ability to read and write....What happens to one's ability when they lose the ability to write properly (or maybe its type properly nowadays)?

Your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home